ALBIXON, the company that dominates the European market with retractable pool enclosures, is providing Canadian clients access to broad portfolio of enclosures and covers with highest quality standards. ALBIXON is the only pool enclosure company in North America with certified products from MTE. The design of the Klasik pool enclosure has been reviewed by MTE for structural conformance to the Ontario Building Code. Meanwhile, Albixon enclosures are now being certified by NSF institute for advanced quality and safety standards. All ALBIXON enclosures are certified by the strictest European certification bodies including the AFNOR certificate.
ALBIXON history is dated to 1990, when the company was established. Within 25 years it evolved to the biggest European cutting edge technological manufacturing and powder paint plant, capable of producing swimming pools, enclosures and custom roofing in a various styles and shades.
With absolute commitment to product and services quality together with design leadership, with own high-tech development engineering centre, and broad range of worldwide quality certifications, Albixon represents the leader in the world pool enclosure market.
ALBIXON has over 25 years of experience, now delivering to 93 countries spanning across 5 continents
Albixon operates own powder paint plant featuring the Decoral line. It allows Albixon to offer 3D decorative painting patterns with unlimited design potential and surface color styled by your imagination, whether it is wood, marble, granite, jeans, rain or any pattern Albixon clients may desire.
Facts about ALBIXON
- Top of the line technology and innovative materials
- Patented material for pool production (high durability, colour stability, high tensile strength, extreme temperature resistance, UV stabilization, strength and ductility, high chemical resistance.
- Several patents and international quality certifications (AFNOR, ZUS, QUALICOAT, QUALIDECO, GSB Int.)
- Telescopic pool enclosures
- Polypropylene swimming pools
- Sunrooms and patio covers
- Large custom and commercial enclosures
- Spa and Hot tub covers
The key benefits of an enclosure:
- Swim all year round
- Protection against dust, sand and bad weather
- Minimize or eliminate heating costs
- Greenhouse effect
- Reduce usage of chemicals
- Cut down water evaporation
- Reduce pool maintenance expenses
- Increase pool safety
- Provide extra UV protection
- No ongoing maintenance or costs
- Value accretive to your property
1. SAFETY FOR YOUR KIDS
Protect your kids and pets. Uncovered swimming pool is like an uncovered body of water.
2. TEMPERATURE OF WATER
Heat up water in your swimming pool for FREE and reduce evaporation! ALBIXON enclosures also bring temperature stability.
3. CLEAN WATER
No pollution. Keep the water in your swimming pool clean and reduce the use of chemicals.
4. EXTENDING THE SEASON
Extend your swimming season with a covered pool.
Garden and environment friendly product. Save the environment with ALBIXON pool enclosure.
Enjoy the comfort and privacy offered by high profile enclosures.
7. MORE INTERIOR FEATURES
ALBIXON enclosures can also become an elegant supplement of your garden.
8. MORE AND LONGER WATER FUN
You can enjoy what you like so much about the summer and relax for a longer time.
9. REDUCE THE COSTS
Save energy needed for pool heating.
10. LESS CHEMICALS
Reduction in the use of chemicals is safer for swimmers.
11. INCREASE POOL SERVICE TIME
UV inhibitors built into the polycarbonate protect the pool. The life-time of the pool is extended due to the reduction of outside influences.
12. pH STABILITY
Acid rain, dust and insects can negatively influence the pH of water in the pool. With pool enclosure you can keep the pH in swimming pool on required level.
13. SAVED TIME FOR POOL MAINTENANCE
Reduce the time necessary for pool maintenance.
14. WINTER PROTECTION
Protects pool from direct frost. Winter bathing in warm water can be very pleasant.